Monday, March 29, 2010

SPRING

I am so glad that the weather is beginning to warm up. I really need some sun. This past week, I believe it was Wednesday, it was warmer than usual. Poor Scissors has been in his cage pretty much the whole winter. I decided to take him into the front yard (Pluto is in the back) for some much needed exercise and sun. Savannah and I layed on a blanket and read books, while Micah and Wynter found their own entertainment.









I did have Lincoln outside, too, before his nap. He's not sure about grass. He sat in one spot and wouldn't move until I brought out the blanket to sit on. The grass is pretty scratchy right now. Maybe he'll like it better when it's greener and softens up a bit.

Savannah took pictures of Scissors. His picture would look so good on an Easter card. We're all looking forward to Easter. It is so much fun to have an Easter egg hunt in our backyard, with so many places to hide eggs. Then, the Monday following Easter is spring break. Nine days (if you count the 2 weekends) of unhurried mornings. Ahhhhh...I need that. We all need that.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear you guys are finally warming up!

    I love that the kids are on top of the car. That just stepped you up a notch in my mind in the cool mom category.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great rabbit.. he would look good on an easter card.I hope you had a great easter. we had our easter egg hunt the weekend before. on easter weekend it had snowed.

    ReplyDelete