Friday, March 26, 2010

Nicknames:

I want to record the little nicknames we use for our kids, so that I won't forget when I'm old and gray.

Mark: Marky Parky, Markleus, Son

Savannah: Savi, Savannah Banana, Vanna, Sis, Sister

Wynter: Wynti, Woo Shoo, Wynti Woo,Woo, Whoosh Sis, Sister,

Hunter: Hunti Who, Hunter Bunter, Son

Micah: Mister, Micah Bicah, Son, MICAH!!!!!!!

Lincoln: Booki (Boo-key), Linky-ly, Linky-lyler, Son

John and I call each other "Hun". I rarely use his name. When I do, he knows I'm mad at him. LOL

Wynter and the Bee:

Wynter was in a 3rd grade spelling bee at her school a couple of weeks ago. She won 3rd place and got a little trophy. Her picture was also in the local newspaper. When I showed her the newspaper this morning, her face lit up. She was so excited to be in the paper! Good job, Wynter! We love you!

2 comments:

  1. Your are hilarious. That's why I like you cause you just tell it how it is. I like reading your blog. Straight from the heart. I love it. I need to go take a writing class so I don't look so stupid when I write. My words never come out right on paper.

    Jamie

    Way to Go Wynter! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Wynter Tell her we are so proud of her. Nick names are fun. I love it. Thanks for writing in your blog again I was missing it.

    ReplyDelete