Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Couple of Good Questions, I'd Say


Yesterday Micah watched Sesame Street, as he usually does before he goes to school. We got in the car and he asked, "Mom, how DO you get to Sesame Street?" Oh my. At first, I laughed because, although I have heard the theme song for many years, I had never really thought about it. "Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street?" So, I looked up where it is filmed. It is filmed in Astoria, Queens, New York City, New York in the Kaufman Studios. The Cosby Show was also filmed there. So, I showed Micah where Sesame Street is on Google Maps. He thought it was pretty neat. Thanks to a friend who suggested I research this...

About 2 weeks ago, I was sitting on the couch, brushing my hair after a shower. Hunter looked at me quizzically and asked, "Why are you brushing your hair, Mom? Is it Sunday?" Wow, I laughed and then told him no. What a funny guy. But, honestly, I think I must put my hair up so much into a pony tail or bun, that when I actually wash and style it, my kids think I'm getting primped up for church. *sigh* I should probably change that...

1 comment:

  1. Hey, think about it. I think it's great tho. He knows that you want to look your best for Church. He knows that these Sunday is a special day. He knows that Sundays are the day to go to Church. I think that shows that he is learning some wonderful things through your hair brushing.

    ReplyDelete